Aquadale Veterinary Clinic is one of the longest established veterinary clinics in Stark County, Ohio. Originally built by Dr. Earl Lindsay in 1955, it was purchased in 1999 by Dr. Kim Takacs. She has since renovated the facility and added a second veterinarian and a support staff of over 10 employees.
In the fall of 2018, Dr. Takacs had the facility expanded with a beautiful 2000 square foot addition consisting of a new entrance, exam rooms, and treatment area. The new clinic lobby is comfortable for people and their pets, and features several amenities such as fresh coffee, water, and more.
Our mission is to provide exceptional service to all clients, and to provide optimal care to all of our patients. We strive to make every decision and recommendation based upon the well-being of our patients.
Please give us a call at 330-833-3127 or schedule an appointment today.